TAKE A HIKE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TAKE A HIKE!

A Forum where anyone can join in on weekly acitvities mainly focused around hiking and bush walking. Get out and see what VIC/AUS has to offer, and get fit and healthy at the same time!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guide to Eating Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dani_B
Stroller
Stroller

Guide to Eating Out Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Eating Out   Guide to Eating Out EmptyFri 8 Mar - 10:40:34

HEALTHIER OPTIONS IF YOU ARE GOING OUT FOR TEA

1) THAI - Pad Thai – I must say that this dish is the yummiest but also in the TOP 5 worst-for-you
takeaway foods. It’s actually worse than a Big Mac – keep this in mind!!
A better option to get when having Thai food is a stir-fry with no rice and only half the
amount of stir-fry sauce (however NO sauce would be best). Choose a dish that is
jam-packed with vegetables. Don’t be afraid to request to change your order – you’re
paying for your food and their service to cook it so you deserve to get what you want.
Also, many of their soups are really good for you – but always jump onto Google and
check out what is in their soups or ask a friendly waiter : )

2) SUBWAY - Stay away from the bread – you can order the salad in a bowl but no cheese and no dressings (but if you have to very little).

3) TEPANYAKI - Chicken/beef salad – No rice and once again it would be really good if you ask for just the meat without sauce and put on a plate of veggies and salad.

4) SURF CLUBS/PUBS - Stay away from the obvious Fish ‘n’ Chips, Chicken Parmigiana etc. and always swap the chips for salad or fresh vegetables.

The Roast of the Day is an awesome choice when at these venues or Steak/Chicken and salad or veges. Grilled Fish on Salad is also amazing and very yummy! Squeeze fresh lemon juice all over it.
Back to top Go down
Dani_B
Stroller
Stroller

Guide to Eating Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Eating Out   Guide to Eating Out EmptyFri 8 Mar - 14:58:52

P.S All of the things i have posted arn't anything i have written - just newsletters from my PT Smile Feel free to make your own decisions though...this is just for some ideas Smile
Back to top Go down

Guide to Eating Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TAKE A HIKE! :: Recipes :: Recipes/Food/Ideas-
Jump to: