TAKE A HIKE!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TAKE A HIKE!

A Forum where anyone can join in on weekly acitvities mainly focused around hiking and bush walking. Get out and see what VIC/AUS has to offer, and get fit and healthy at the same time!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oxfam Trail Walker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madamoiselle_A
Stroller
Stroller
Madamoiselle_A

Oxfam Trail Walker Empty
PostSubject: Oxfam Trail Walker   Oxfam Trail Walker EmptyFri 12 Apr - 15:39:51

Hi Guys,

This is the link to the Oxfam Trailwalker.

http://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/3869/faqs#register

Basically its raising money for people who are in need of items for general living etc over in india and other countries which are less fortunate then our beautiful, but affluent country.

I didnt get a chance to have too much of a read- but basically you do a trek from Mt Glorious and finish up in Mt Cootha.

COST: To register our team is a non refundable cost of $600

we require a minimum of 4 people to do it.

any more and we would have to do have another team separate.

Although there is a catch- we would have to Raise a minimum of $1,000 to even do it by the 7th of June. Which wouldn't be too hard to do! and especially if you circled the emails around work, people wouldn't have a problem donating. Also FB is another good thing as well!! and asking family and friends to help donate too!

Have a think about it and post some feed back on here. let me know what you think. Basically we will need to get it up and running ASAP as its not really that long till June.

It would be a great event to do for a good cause, build on our friendships, but also something fantastic to achieve within ourselves.

Thanks lovelies! Smile

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Oxfam Trail Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oxfam Trail Walker   Oxfam Trail Walker EmptyTue 16 Apr - 10:45:58

This looks awesome for next year, I dont know if I could handle 50k walks per day just yet.. although you never know! lol
Back to top Go down
https://takeahike.forumotion.com

Oxfam Trail Walker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TAKE A HIKE! :: Activities & Adventures :: Events/Fund Raisers/Team Comps-
Jump to: